Student Insurance

Cornell University does not provide insurance coverage for student’s personal property if it is damaged or stolen during their time at Cornell. Students should look to their parent’s homeowners insurance policy or purchase a separate policy of their own providing coverage for their personal property.

Student Personal Property Insurance is available from Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Click here for details.

Leave a Reply