Rental Vehicles

Members of the Cornell University community may rent vehicles from an external rental agency.   The renter must verify that the following are included in the rental agreement:

  • Collision or Loss Damage Waiver – This insurance protects against damage that may happen to the vehicle you have rented.
  • Liability Insurance –  This insurance protects you and the University against claims made by third parties for property damage (other vehicles) and/or personal injury.

These are included when renting from a University Preferred rental company