Domestic Travel Insurance

Accident and Medical Insurance:  The University does not provide accident or medical insurance for registered students and volunteers while traveling on University business.   Accident and medical insurance is provided on the Cornell University Student Health Insurance plan for registered students.  Volunteers are required to provide their own accident and medical insurance.