Private Event Insurance

The University requires private events, such as weddings and ceremonies, to provide evidence of liability insurance in order to use University facilities.  The required coverage limits are $1,000,000 per occurrence and must be provided for bodily injury liability and broad form property damage liability.  The certificate of insurance must name Cornell University as the certificate holder and additional insured.  Please send the certificate of insurance to  

You may be able to obtain this coverage through your Homeowners insurance policy. Another option is to purchase a one day event insurance policy at the following website: