Skip to main content

Vehicle Registrations and Titles

Vehicles Registration and Title Guidelines for both Endowed and Contract College units

Facilities Administration and Finance maintains University owned vehicle Registrations and Titles (this includes unit “owned” vehicles).

Contact person: Heather Jordan, 255-4842

The original vehicle registration and title need to go to Facilities Administration & Finance, with a copy of the registration remaining in the vehicle.

An insurance card is required to be kept in the vehicle. Insurance Cards are available from the Facilities Administration & Finance.  If you are traveling to Canada, please request a Canadian vehicle insurance card from the Office of Risk Management & Insurance.

Leave a Reply