Forms & Documents

Certificate of Insurance Request

Certificate of Insurance Request


Description of Volunteer Services

Volunteer Profile

Volunteer Agreement

Volunteer Parental Consent


All drivers of University Owned or Leased vehicles are required to complete a Driver History Questionnaire every three years. If there is a change in your license status after you have completed the form, you are required to immediately notify your supervisor. All potential drivers should review and understand University Policy 3.4: Use of Cornell Vehicles prior to completing the Driver History Questionnaire.

Driver History Questionnaire

Safety Service Inspection

Vehicle Accident Report

Vehicle Representative Appointment

Vehicle Use Authorization Request

Accident Reporting

If you have been involved in motor vehicle accident while traveling in a Cornell vehicle, or on Cornell business, please notify the police at the scene if possible. Please complete the motor vehicle accident report and forward it to Risk Management and Insurance within 24 hours of the incident.

Motor vehicle accident report

If you are injured on Cornell property, during a Cornell sponsored activty, or during the course of your employment with Cornell, please complete the Cornell University On-Line Injury Report. Cornell Staff should report injuries occuring to non-affiliated persons (visitors, vendors, etc.)

Cornell University Injury Report